Redemption of exhibitor passes for didacta
The easy admission process for didacta
Instead of receiving exhibitor and stand construction passes in hard copy as before, all exhibitors will receive digital ticket codes by e-mail from the didacta project team. Please forward the ticket codes to all the people who require access to didacta.
Redeem ticket codes for exhibitor passes:
1. Redeem your digital admission ticket code
- Every person, who requires admission to the fair, has to redeem his/her admission ticket code in the Ticket Shop in the run-up to didacta and create a personal Koelnmesse account (which applies for the registration via the didacta app and for didacta @home).
2. Download the didacta app
- This year exclusively digital admission tickets are being issued. It is thus necessary for you to download the didacta app, which is available from the App Store or from the Play Store.
- After registering in the app using the log-in data from your Koelnmesse account, your admission ticket will be displayed automatically in the ticket wallet of the app. It may take up to 5 minutes for the ticket to be displayed after the order has been completed.
Arrive at didacta
- You will be granted access to the fair grounds on presenting the admission ticket in the ticket wallet of the didacta app.
- You additionally require a EU Digital Covid Certificate (vaccinated, tested, recovered) as well as an official ID. For non-EU citizens without access to the EU DCC certificate, the following exception applies: Click here for all information .
- If you have a ticket for didacta, you can also use didacta @home. You can log in using your access data from your Koelnmesse account.
Order additional codes for exhibitor passes
Order additional codes for exhibitor passes?
If the codes for exhibitor passes and construction/dismantling passes sent to you by e-mail are not sufficient, you can conveniently reorder additional codes online.To the reorder form