You can pay by PayPal or credit card (MasterCard, VISA, American Express) in the Ticket Shop.
Buy tickets for didacta 2022
Prices didacta 2022
|Ticket type||Price until 6.6.2022||Price from 7.6.2022|
|Day ticket||EUR 15.00||EUR 20.00|
|Half-day-ticket (from 1:00 pm.)||EUR 10.00||EUR 15.00|
|Season ticket||EUR 31.00||EUR 40.00|
|Reduced day ticket*||EUR 8.00||EUR 12.00|
|Day ticket group (min. 15 persons)**||EUR 12.00||---|
* For Schoolchildren, students, apprentices, retirees, senior citizens aged 65 and above, severely disabled people upon presentation of an identification document. Please hold on the identification document for reduced tickets in the entrance area.
**Group tickets for 15 or more people can be ordered using this form .
The easy admission process for didacta in three steps
1. You buy a ticket or redeem your digital ticket code
- Please register your new Koelnmesse account in the Ticket Shop. These access data are also valid for access to the didacta app and the digital event platform didacta @home.
- In the Ticket Shop, you can buy your ticket or redeem your digital ticket code.
2. Download the didacta-App
This year exclusively digital admission tickets are being issued. It is thus necessary for you to download the didacta app, which is available from the App Store or from the Play Store.
After registering in the app using the log-in data from your Koelnmesse account, your admission ticket will be displayed automatically in the ticket wallet of the app. It can take up to 10 minutes for the ticket to be displayed after the order has been completed.Download app
Arrive at didacta
- You will be granted access to the fair grounds on presenting the admission ticket in the didacta app .
- You additionally require a EU Digital Covid Certificate (vaccinated, tested, recovered) as well as an official ID. For non-EU citizens without access to the EU DCC certificate, the following exception applies: Click here for all information .
- If you have a ticket for didacta you can also use didacta @home. You can log in using your access data from your Koelnmesse account.
Your access to didacta @home
After ordering your ticket, it can take up to 10 minutes before you can successfully log in to the didacta platform. Please have a little patience.
You can visit didacta @home from 07.06.2022. Log in with the same log-in data that you have already used to register in the Ticket Shop.
Questions? We will be glad to assist you on +49 221 821-3640 or at firstname.lastname@example.org .
The didacta is a trade fair. Koelnmesse GmbH reserves the right to conduct suitable trade visitor inspections on site.
Children and youths
Admission is free for children up to 6 years of age who are accompanied by parents. Children between the ages 7 and 16 require a separate reduced admission ticket and will only be admitted if they are accompanied by an adult.
It is prohibited to bring dogs and other pets to our fair grounds.
You will receive your free travel ticket in a separate e-mail. For use of the public transport system please print out the PDF file in size A4 or download the PDF file to your mobile device.
The free travel ticket (2nd class) is valid for public transport in the expanded network of the Rhein Sieg Transportoperated by the Rhein Sieg Transport Authority (VRS) .
Exempted are trains of the Deutsche Bahn AG subject to a surcharge, e.g. the IC/EC or ICE.
The public transport ticket only provides authorization for arrival and departure in the context of a visit to Koelnmesse GmbH within the indicated period of the trade fair. It is non-transferable and only valid in connection with a valid photo identification and an admission ticket of Koelnmesse GmbH.
Further travel information can be found under the rubric Travel and accommodation .
Travel to Germany
Cologne is well prepared to welcome its trade fair guests and to offer them the best possible quality of stay, which is also pleasant under the current conditions. Public life is functioning - with strict observance of official regulations and with responsible behavior on the part of citizens and out-of-town guests.
In addition to the presence exhibition, didacta 2022 offers its exhibitors and visitors the digital platform didacta @home. The hybrid approach enables visitors around the world who are unable to travel to discover attractive trade fair profiles and products and get in touch with their contacts via innovative channels.
Whether at the fair or in everyday business, a company's success is based on three fundamental building blocks: Inspiration, exchange and business. Where these aspects currently fall short, didacta @home opens up additional possibilities.
Comprehensive functions make it easy to reach more potential customers, experience trends and lectures on demand and make valuable contacts - completely independent of where you are.